2. olive oil
3. any assortment of veggies, dressings, and seasonings you have on hand I used the following:
1. Prepare quinoa according to packed directions.
2. Sautee the veggies that you would like to be hot. This can be all or some of them. I like salads to have some sauteed veggies for the taste that comes with it, and I like some raw for the texture and crunch, but just do what you prefer.
3. Prepare the dressing. I put a few tablespoons of dijon, the juice of two lemons, and a bit of olive oil in a sealed jar and shook that up.
4. Mix the finished quinoa and the sauteed and raw veggies together in a large bowl, then toss with the dressing.
5. Top off the dish with any seasonings you want to add (I used fresh dill) and toss again.
It's so easy! And if you make it like I did it's vegan, gluten-free, sodium free, and really low in fat while still being high in protein!